wofh — By jason gonzalez
It's almost the weekend and that means it's time for a full-body workout to get you to the end of the week. We asked Jason Gonzalez, a strength coach and trainer out of UT to put together a workout to get your heart pumping. So clear a spot in your living room or hop into your home gym and let's get to it!
Do three rounds of the below exercises.
This should take about 30 minutes. If you need a shorter workout, cut the work times down to 30 or 45 seconds.
1. 1.5 squats: 60 seconds
2. Alternating Reverse Lunge: 60 seconds
3. Jump Lunges: 30 seconds
4. Lunge Hold: Hold as long as you can up to 60 seconds per leg, or hold something when you do it and do it for less time.
5. 5 Second Down Pushup: 60 seconds. Drop to your knees if you need to, or just push back up.
6. Half Superman: 60 seconds
7. Swimmers: 30 seconds
8. Pushup hold: stay on your feet for max time or drop to your knees for up to 60 seconds.
No rest and head back to the top for more rounds!
If you want it more challenging find something around your house to hold as weight!