progress — By the rhone team
Fatherhood is an incredibly rewarding yet an incredibly exhausting endeavor. It can provide the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Lucky for us, there are a few (more than a few) great people out there who have managed to find the continual joy, comedy, and irony in parenting, not to mention they have created a system of support for dads everywhere. We've put together a list of some of the greatest dad/fatherhood accounts actually worth following. Without further ado, here are our top picks.
1. @thedad // Making every day fatherhood moments relatable, memorable and comical. You'll never feel alone in fatherhood again.
2. @howtobeadad // Quotes, memes, tweets, and anecdotes on how to be a dad
3. @simoncholland // Dad-centric tweets repurposed for IG that are entirely relatable to new dads and seasoned dads alike
4. @dumbdadpod // Comedians making everyday situations with kids hilarious. They also have a relatable podcast if you aren't an Instagram person.
5. @wonderdads // Products, services and inspiration to help dads succeed and really embrace the childhood years.