wellness — By zach morgan
There's something about summer nights that just call for citrus. We asked Zach Morgan to make a refreshing drink that is bound to become a summer favorite. It's simple, sweet, and has just enough zing to keep things interested. Lucky for us, he was joined in making it for the first time with Rhone Ambassador Michael Ray. So without further ado, let's start mixing.
2 oz bourbon
1/2 tsp honey
1 sprig rosemary
Splash of club soda
1. Squeeze juice from the grapefruit into a cocktail shaker.
2. Add bourbon, honey, and a scoop of ice.
3. Shake well for about 20-30 seconds.
4. Strain over ice. Add a splash of club soda.
5. Use a sprig of rosemary to stir and leave in the rosemary in the glass. Garnish with grapefruit peel.