Effective Date: January 1, 2020
2. COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Any comments, materials, or letters sent by you to Company, including, without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or the like (“Received Materials”), may be deemed by Company to be non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Received Materials and Company will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from and/or distribute the Received Materials without limitation or restriction. Furthermore, Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Company for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information or ideas, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. Company may provide users with a collection of services through the Website, which may include sharing features, chat features, message boards, polls, and surveys (collectively and individually, the “Services”). It also sells apparel and other items for personal use (“Products”). For purposes of clarity, the term “Services” includes all functionality made available through the Website, including any help desk system, connectivity API’s, and related support services, as well as any new features which augment or enhance the current Services and the release of new features or Products. Company reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue the Services or the sale of any Products with or without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services or Products. You are responsible for any taxes imposed on the sale or use of Services or Products and applicable taxes may be added to the amount charged for Services or Products purchased on the Website.
4. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Services, which may require transacting with third parties, such as internet providers, including any fees related thereto.
5. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS. Company hereby grants you, subject to the Terms, a limited non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, license to use the Website and Services. You may not download any portion of the Website or use of any Services other than for your own personal use. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering tools or otherwise exploit your access to the Services for any commercial purpose. You may not use any of the trademarks, logos, or other proprietary graphics without express written permission, which may denied in Company’s absolute discretion. Company’s logos product and service names are trademarks of Company. All other trademarks appearing on the Website or in connection with the Products or Services are trademarks of their respective owners, and our reference to them does not imply or indicate any approval or endorsement by their owners unless such approval or endorsement is expressly made. You may not attempt to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise modify or attempt to access the software, related code, or any portion of the Services. You may not use any of the Products in any manner to create any similar items that may compete with the sale of the Products.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT AND DATA. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, including your login and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Company reserves the right (but does not accept any obligation) to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion. You are also solely responsible for the accuracy and currency of the data entered into the Services under your user account. By way of example, and not limitation, you are solely responsible for the information you provide in connection with any Service. The Website may include community features which may include features by which you provide community content, which consists of reviews, comments, posts, blogs, images, or other items you may post on the Website. If you provide any information to us via the community features, you grant us a worldwide, unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual license to use and refer to such information for any and all purposes.
7. LINKS. Company may provide links to other websites or resources. Because Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability or content of such external sites or resources.
9. WEBSITE WARRANTY. Company warrants that the Website and software related thereto do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and agree to hold you harmless and indemnify you with respect to any final judgment obtained by a third party based on a claim that the Services infringe on the intellectual property rights of such third party.
10. PRODUCT WARRANTY. Company agrees that, at the time of delivery to you, the Products will conform in all material respects to the specifications posted on the Website relative to such Products and any express warranty made on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for damage or loss caused by your use of the Products or Services. Company is also not responsible for damage done by repeated use of the Products that causes damage or loss over time. In addition to this provision, please note the other warranty disclaimers and provisions below.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN SECTIONS 9 and 10 OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR TRUTHFULNESS OF THE PRODUCTS, WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD COMPANY FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH CLAIMS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ALL ERRORS CAN BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, such limitation may not apply in its entirety to Licensee. Any warranties made in the Terms are for your benefit only.
12. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT AND USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF $250.00. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE AND CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT DESPITE ANY FAILURE OF CONSIDERATION OR OF AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PRICES HAVE BEEN SET AND THE AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO IN RELIANCE UPON THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND THAT ALL SUCH LIMITATIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SUCH LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
14. ATTORNEY FEES. In case of an action to enforce any rights or conditions of the Terms, or appeal from said proceeding, it is mutually agreed that the losing party in such suit, action, proceeding or appeal shall pay the prevailing party’s reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; AMENDMENT. The Terms are a binding contract and constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof; are intended as the parties’ final expression and complete and exclusive statement of the terms hereof, superseding all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, communications, and understandings, whether written or oral; and may be amended or modified only by an instrument in writing signed by both parties.
16. NON-WAIVER. No waiver of any provision of the Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. Failure to enforce any provision of the Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such provision or any other provision or of the right to enforce such provision or any other provision.
17. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES. Nothing in the Terms, express or implied, is intended to confer on any person, other than the parties to the Terms, any right or remedy of any nature whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of a dispute between a Service Requester and a Service Provider, these Terms shall be deemed binding on both parties.
18. SEVERABILITY; BINDING EFFECT. If any provision of the Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable in any respect for any reason, the validity and enforceability of any such provision in any other respect and of the remaining provisions of the terms shall not be impaired. The Terms shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties and their heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assigns.
19. FORCE MAJEURE. Company will not be liable for, or be considered to be in breach of or default under the Terms on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by the Terms as a result of any cause or condition beyond Company’s reasonable control.
20. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any cost, expense, fee, judgment, ruling, allegation, governmental action, or claim, including attorney fees, related to (1) a claim brought by a third party that your use of the Services, any community features or any community content you provide infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third party; (2) a claim brought by a third party that your use of the Services, any community features or any community content you provide constitutes libel or slander, or any other tort; or (3) a claim by a third party related to your use of any Product.
21. LINKING POLICY. You may create a link to the Website so long as the link does not portray Company or its Products or Services in a false, misleading, derogatory, otherwise offensive manner. You agree to remove any link if requested by Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, and you may not charge to remove such link. If you fail to move such link immediately, you agree to be responsible for Company’s attorney fees and court costs expended in enforcing this provision. You may not use any of Company’s logos, trademarks, or other proprietary graphics as part of your link.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Stamford, Connecticut before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Rhone’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
22. PROMOTION LIMITATIONS.
Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Consumer must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, bundle, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Rhone Funds is a promotional coupon and is not legal tender. Only one Rhone Funds code may be used per order and a Rhone Funds code can only apply to a single order. You will not receive any credit or refund for partially used or unused Rhone Funds. You will forfeit the remaining unused discount when Rhone Funds has been applied to an order totaling less than Rhone Funds code total. Promotions are not valid at third party stores or websites. Buy One Get One offers and Rhone Funds offers apply a portion of discount amount to each of the items. Rhone reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or great value and/or to void Rhone Funds in Rhone’s sole discretion, including in the event any or all of the qualifying purchase is canceled or returned. Rhone Funds are void if copied, transferred, sold, auctioned, exchanged or expired. Rhone Funds is good for a single use only. Unused amounts of Rhone Funds are forfeited. No credits for Rhone Funds shall be given. Rhone has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Offers only apply to the United States unless otherwise noted.